Join us in climbing the ladder of success together!
The Pennsylvania Association of Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professionals (PAHVRP) is a comprised of directors, managers, and coordinators who oversee volunteers in Pennsylvania health care settings such as hospitals, hospices, and long-term care facilities with nursing staff. There are three regions-Eastern, Central, and Western (see map). Members can attend meetings in any locale throughout the year.
PAHVRP is a member of the Association for Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professionals (AHVRP) which is guided by the American Hospital Association (AHA).
Benefits of Membership
- Answers to questions about ever-changing state and national regulations and procedures required of health care providers and the role of the Volunteer Services Department within the organization.
- Problem solving to improve and revitalize selection of volunteers, orientation program, and training of volunteers.
- New ideas for your volunteer programs, materials, and events.
- Networking opportunities with members who are dealing with similar problems and situations.
- Professional development - educational sessions held at quarterly meetings.
- Yearly conference held that features education from world-class presenters and interactions with colleagues from around the state.
- List of members throughout the state with their contact information.
- Website containing useful resources and answers to members' questions including an opportunity to post requests for answers and situations one is dealing with in their facility.
Join by filing out an application PAHVRP 2016 Membership Form and returning to the our Membership Chair, Terry Scott, 215-581-2360 or firstname.lastname@example.org